Simplex Health and Allied Services, Inc. understands that the physical capability of the patients is not the only thing affected by a healthcare crisis. Their families, resources, and more are also impacted.
We provide medical social services to address the other concerns present in times of a healthcare crisis. Our medical social workers can help you with:
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Arranging Foster Care for Minors
- Nursing Home Placement Assistance
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Coordinating Post-Hospitalization Treatment
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Supportive Case Work
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Community Resource Planning
To learn more about our services, kindly give us a call at 713-334-7266 or schedule an appointment online.